Ads 468x60px

Pages

Senin, Maret 14, 2011

i feel so empty

have you ever felt like there's no one need your coming? like you can do nothing? hopeless? have you?
well, this is what i feel right now, hmm no i mean what i feel for some months since i was a high school student, i'm so worried with all excercises, homeworks, and also exam. it doesn't mean i hate school, i hate studying, or even hate myself, nothing at all. i feel like desperated.

D E S P E R A T E D
 
my father, he is the one who supports me damn much. he loves me, loves the way i am. he always give me support. but i don't know why. everything works bad, everything becomes worse, or even worst for me. i feel my self seem like a germ. and you know what? i should face national examination next month, 18 April. haha i'm laughing :/ i don't know what will i answer in my answer paper :(
God, show me Your way, Your best why. i don't know what i said. help me anyone!

0 komentar: